Woman hurt in crash involving bus | News
CANNON TWP., Mich. (WZZM) - Belding Road has reopened after an early morning crash involving two cars and a Rockford school bus.
According to police witnesses, the bus and a vehicle were heading eastbound on Belding Road, when a westbound vehicle drifted into the eastbound lanes and clipped the front of the bus. After that collision, the westbound vehicle went on to collide with the eastbound vehicle right behind the bus, head-on.
The driver of the eastbound vehicle was taken to the hospital with serious injuries via AeroMed. A child in her vehicle was also taken to the hospital as a precaution, but the child was properly secured in a child safety seat. The driver of the westbound vehicle and the bus driver were not hurt.
There were no kids on the bus.
We'll have more details when they become available.
Upcoming Events near Rockford - Cannon Township
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Board to address ballpark water upgrade proposal following fire
- My Town: Date set for Art Van Sports Complex grand opening
- Burglars lock up after stealing cigarettes
- 2 hospitalized following 131 crash near Post Drive
- Sun Title Launches EZ-Read Title CommitmentTM for Property Owners, Realtors® and Lenders
- My Town Sparta: ChoiceOne Bank celebrates second quarter growth
- My Town Sparta: Movies in The Park kicks off Aug. 1 with 'The Nut Job'
- My Town: Rogue River Expedition deemed a success
- My Town Sparta: Freehand Band takes the stage for free performance July 23
- My Town: Farmers who lost 2012 crop during freeze now eligible for funding