Woman hurt in crash involving bus | News
CANNON TWP., Mich. (WZZM) - Belding Road has reopened after an early morning crash involving two cars and a Rockford school bus.
According to police witnesses, the bus and a vehicle were heading eastbound on Belding Road, when a westbound vehicle drifted into the eastbound lanes and clipped the front of the bus. After that collision, the westbound vehicle went on to collide with the eastbound vehicle right behind the bus, head-on.
The driver of the eastbound vehicle was taken to the hospital with serious injuries via AeroMed. A child in her vehicle was also taken to the hospital as a precaution, but the child was properly secured in a child safety seat. The driver of the westbound vehicle and the bus driver were not hurt.
There were no kids on the bus.
We'll have more details when they become available.
Upcoming Events near Rockford - Cannon Township
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Plainfield Township: Farmer's Market to return with extended hours
- Store employee opens fire on gunmen, one believed to have been wounded.
- My Town: University of Tennessee names Northview alum new coach
- My Town: Blythefield Country Club to detail plans for LPGA tournament
- My Town: Highlands Middle School to host boater safety classes