Our network

Chimney fire to blame for damaged home in Cannon Twp. | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Chimney fire to blame for damaged home in Cannon Twp.
News


CANNON. TWP. Mich. (WZZM) -- Investigators say it was a fire in the chimney that started the blaze that destroyed much of a home in Cannon Township home Sunday.

The homeowner says he was in the basement of the home on Cannonsburg Road just before 2:30 p.m. when he and his girlfriend heard a noise upstairs. When he went up to check, he found the whole upstairs on fire. 

Both people were able to get out of the house unharmed. 

News

Rockford - Cannon Township Deals

Rockford - Cannon Township Businesses